An update from our practice on COVID-19
As part of the community effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, our hospital has implemented safety measures aligned with WorkSafeBC guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this time, as some changes may extend appointment wait times due to enhanced sanitation protocols. Please direct any questions about our safety measures to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.
We have implemented safety protocols to ensure you and your pet have a safe and secure visit.
- Call ahead to make an appointment.
- If you or someone in your household are feeling ill in any way or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 2 weeks, we ask that you please cancel your appointment and book a telemedicine consult instead.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- We ask that only one person from the household accompany their pet.
- Due to physical capacity limits, only your pet can be accommodated inside the exam room. You are encouraged to wait in your vehicle while your pet is receiving care. Our team will contact you to discuss findings.
- Please wear a face covering and maintain physical distancing while visiting us.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 changes, we will continue to evolve our response to it. We appreciate your understanding and patience with us as our care team is experiencing an extremely high volume of e-mails and calls and our responses may take a bit longer than usual. These are challenging times for many of us, so please remember to be kind to one another and our hard-working staff.
Worried about COVID-19 and your pets? Stay up to date on all current facts and figures about what this means for us and our furry family members.
Pet Health Checker
Use Pet Health Checker to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention or if you should continue to monitor those symptoms at home.
Food & Prescriptions
If you require food and/or prescription refills, please use our online request form. We will contact you once your order is ready, and make payment arrangements and to bring the food out to your vehicle.